The Town of Alpine will now be accepting credit cards for all services/licenses/permits. There will be a 3% charge for all payments unrelated to water/sewer.
- Our Town Volume 4 Issue 1 (20 downloads)
- Our Town Volume #1 Issue # 4 (104 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 3 (129 downloads)
- Our Town Issue # 2 (174 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter (207 downloads)
Town of Alpine
Town Hall Hours
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Be sure to check out the Town of Alpine’s Facebook page…
Town of Alpine is currently seeking volunteers for Alpine Events.
Please contact the Alpine Town Hall at 307-654-7757.
Dog Licenses for the Town of Alpine are due for renewal by May 31st, 2017.
As per ordinance # 152-05 License Fee Rates
Annual Town License Fees shall be as follows:
Dog License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) $ 10.00
Cat License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) 5.00
Special Permit Fee (Dog License Fee) for Un-spayed/Un-neutered 50.00
Any Person who shall violate any provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class D misdemeanor.