Alpine’s Annual Mountain Days takes place Friday, June 24, through Sunday, June 26, 2016
The Town of Alpine and Mountain Days Committee invite you to support our community by attending Alpine Mountain Days located at the Marge Grover Memorial Park , Don Wooden Civic Center and 3 Rivers Motel for Pioneer Village
Fine Arts & Craft Show, Commercial Booths, Food Vendors, Pioneer Village with Mountain Men and Native American Performances and Activities, Family Activities at the New Community Village, Live Music and DJ, Raffle Drawings, and MUCH MORE!
Visit us on Facebook!
Don’t miss Alpine Mountain Days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 24 through 26, at the Donn Woodin Civic Center in Alpine, Wyoming. There’s lots of activities for the whole family. Pioneer Village with Mountain Men and Native American dancers, a live birds of prey demonstration, 40 merchandise and food vendors, live musical performances, raffle drawings, a chili cook off and much, much more. Check out the new Community Village, with free fun stuff for kids to do. Kick off summer right, come to Alpine Mountain Days for a fun-filled time with family, friends and neighbors!
- Schedule of Events – http://www.alpinewy.org/download/schedule-of-events-mountain-days-2016/
- Stargazing Party http://www.alpinewy.org/download/star-gazing-party/
- Mountain Man Triathlon
- Chili Cook off – www.alpinewy.org/download/alpine-mountain-days-chili-cook-off/
- Saturday, June 25th, 6 p.m. – Recording Artist Cale Moon http://calemoon.com/
Alpine Mountain Days was started over a quarter century ago by Jan Rollins and Marge Grover, the founders and first co-chairs of this 3-day event.
This year it takes place from Friday, June 24, through Sunday, June 26. From the very first Mountain Days, these two women had a vision which has become reality and a treasured Town celebration.
With the help of volunteers, the generosity of many businesses and individuals, and the participation of craftsmen, vendors, and the people who come out to enjoy it, this event has grown into one of the largest highly anticipated weekend festivals in the area.
- Click to View Vendors Information –www.alpinewy.org/download/2016-mountain-days-guideline-for-participation/
- Click for Vender Application – www.alpinewy.org/download/2016-application-registration-mountain-days/
- Pay Using paypal
Alpine Mountain Days Poster
Town of Alpine Town Hall @ 307-654-7757