THE ALPINE PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
MEETS ON THE 2nd and 4th TUESDAYS OF THE MONTH DURING APRIL – OCTOBER;
AND ON THE 2nd TUESDAY OF THE MONTH DURING NOVEMBER – MARCH
ALPINE PLANNING AND ZONING APPLICATION DEADLINE
IS THE 1st AND 3rd MONDAYS OF THE MONTH By 4:00 PM
APPLICATIONS AND ALL ASSOCIATED PAPERWORK, (AS IDENTIFIED ON THE PERMIT CHECKLIST) ALONG WITH PAYMENT OF ALL FEES, (PERMITTING, CONNECTIONS AND ASSOCIATED BUSINESS LICENSING) IS TO BE RECEIVED BY THE ABOVE SPECIFIED TIME FRAME:
(NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED)
Submittal of permit applications do not constitute automatic scheduling on the next Planning and Zoning Commission Agenda. Applicants will be notified, via e-mail when their Applications have been reviewed, accepted and scheduling for the next available Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting. Please plan accordingly.
Building Permit Application
- Garage Permit Application (106 downloads)
- Multi Unit Residential Permit Application (110 downloads)
- Remodel/Addition Permit Application (117 downloads)
- Residential Building Permit (212 downloads)
- Building & Development Fees (168 downloads)
- Deck Affidavit (83 downloads)
- Fence Affidavit (173 downloads)
- Extension Affidavit (180 downloads)
- Banner Affidavit (167 downloads)
- Shed Affidavit (314 downloads)
- Replat Permit Application Packet (68 downloads)
- Rezone Permit Application Packet (83 downloads)
- Variance Permit Application Packet (84 downloads)
The Town of Alpine is no longer issuing small system (septic) permits. Builders and/or Contractors who want to obtain an onsite permit within the incorporated boundaries of the Town of Alpine need to contact the DEQ for permitting: Please utilize the below information.
Water/Wastewater Construction Permitting
Contact: Mr. Mark D. Baron, P.E.
Water/Wastewater Southwest District Engineer
e-mail: [email protected]
Contact #: 307-335-6962
510 Meadowview Drive
Lander, WY 82520
We now accept credit card payments however there is a 3% convenience fee for this process of payment.
State Department of Fire Prevention & Electrical Safety – Obtain Plan Review & Checklist from website below – For more information; please visit their website at: