Earn extra income while helping your community.
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
The Town of Alpine will now be accepting credit cards for all services/licenses/permits. There will be a 3% charge for all payments unrelated to water/sewer.
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 3 Issue 2 (71 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 3 Issue # 1 (106 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 4 (121 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 3 (156 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 2 (171 downloads)
- Our Town Volume 2 Issue 1 (212 downloads)
- Our Town Volume #1 Issue # 4 (299 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 3 (335 downloads)
- Our Town Issue # 2 (373 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter (437 downloads)
Town of Alpine
Town Hall Hours
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Be sure to check out the Town of Alpine’s Facebook page…
Town of Alpine is currently seeking volunteers for Alpine Events.
Please contact the Alpine Town Hall at 307-654-7757.
Dog Licenses for the Town of Alpine are due for renewal by May 31st, 2019.
As per ordinance # 152-05 License Fee Rates
Annual Town License Fees shall be as follows:
Dog License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) $ 10.00
Cat License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) 5.00
Special Permit Fee (Dog License Fee) for Un-spayed/Un-neutered 50.00
Any Person who shall violate any provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class D misdemeanor.