We are very excited to announce we will be replacing the old playground equipment at Ferry Peak Park and building the new playground equipment and placing it with the help of a very generous donor and KaBooM!
We will need the help of of our community to get this project done.
Below is the link for volunteers to sign up. We will have 3 different days we will need volunteers on site.
Participation is key to getting this playground together in the allotted time frame. If you are willing and able to volunteer on any or all of the days please sign up. More detailed information is available in the link.
Earn extra income while helping your community.
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
The Town of Alpine will now be accepting credit cards for all services/licenses/permits. There will be a 3% charge for all payments unrelated to water/sewer.
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 3 Issue # 1 (15 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 4 (65 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 3 (105 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 2 (114 downloads)
- Our Town Volume 2 Issue 1 (157 downloads)
- Our Town Volume #1 Issue # 4 (241 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 3 (271 downloads)
- Our Town Issue # 2 (310 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter (369 downloads)
Town of Alpine
Town Hall Hours
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Be sure to check out the Town of Alpine’s Facebook page…
Town of Alpine is currently seeking volunteers for Alpine Events.
Please contact the Alpine Town Hall at 307-654-7757.
Dog Licenses for the Town of Alpine are due for renewal by May 31st, 2019.
As per ordinance # 152-05 License Fee Rates
Annual Town License Fees shall be as follows:
Dog License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) $ 10.00
Cat License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) 5.00
Special Permit Fee (Dog License Fee) for Un-spayed/Un-neutered 50.00
Any Person who shall violate any provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class D misdemeanor.