It has never been easier to respond to the 2020 Census, whether online, by phone, or by mail – all without having to meet a census taker. We encourage Wyoming residents to self-respond as soon as possible. Go to 2020census.gov or call 1-844-330-2020 and cross it off your TO DO list today.
There are also guides available to help with response:
- The 2020 Census is important because it will determine how of billions of dollars in federal funding is distributed, and will provide data that will impact Wyoming communities for the next decade.
- Responding to the 2020 Census is safe and secure. Individual responses are confidential and protected by law.
- The Census Bureau is currently taking steps to reactivate field data collection operations where state and local health officials have deemed it safe to do so.
- Later this year, the U.S. Census Bureau plans to send census takers to visit households that have not yet responded to the 2020 Census to help them complete questionnaires.
- The current deadline to respond to the 2020 Census is October 31, 2020.
TOWN COUNCIL SEATS UP FOR ELECTION IN 2020
The Town of Alpine will have two seats up for election on the Town Council in 2020. The term for each is four years. The candidate filing period is May 14th through May 29th. The Primary election is August 18, 2020 and the general election is November 3, 2020. Filing forms may be obtained from Sharon Backus, Town Clerk/Treasurer.
Earn extra income while helping your community.
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
The Town of Alpine will now be accepting credit cards for all services/licenses/permits. There will be a 3% charge for all payments unrelated to water/sewer.
- Out Town Newsletter Volume 3 Issue 1 (13 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 3 Issue 2 (141 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 3 Issue # 1 (142 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 4 (157 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 3 (194 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 2 Issue 2 (203 downloads)
- Our Town Volume 2 Issue 1 (246 downloads)
- Our Town Volume #1 Issue # 4 (336 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 3 (372 downloads)
- Our Town Issue # 2 (412 downloads)
- Our Town Newsletter (482 downloads)
Town of Alpine
Town Hall Hours
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Be sure to check out the Town of Alpine’s Facebook page…
Town of Alpine is currently seeking volunteers for Alpine Events.
Please contact the Alpine Town Hall at 307-654-7757.
Dog Licenses for the Town of Alpine are due for renewal by May 31st, 2019.
As per ordinance # 152-05 License Fee Rates
Annual Town License Fees shall be as follows:
Dog License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) $ 10.00
Cat License Fee (Spayed and Neutered) 5.00
Special Permit Fee (Dog License Fee) for Un-spayed/Un-neutered 50.00
Any Person who shall violate any provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class D misdemeanor.